Face your past without regret. Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear.

13 oct 2011

Make your own mini saga!! Try it!!!


1- your favourite colour.
2- your favourite adjetive of wheather.
3- your favourite artist, actor, whatever...
4- your favourite name.
5- your favourite month.
5- your favourite tipe of transport.
6- your favourite pet.
7- your favourite food.
8- your favourite place.
9- your favourite clothes complement.
10- your favourite shop or shopping center.
11- your favourite acction.
12- your favourite posession.
13- your favourite drink.
14- your favourite emotion.
15- your favourite action finished in -ing.


Now, complete the spaces with the respective word of that number on this text. Enjoy it!!

It was a (2)_____ day in (5)_____. I was in the (9)_____ and I was drinking some (14)_____ when the phone rung, It was (3)_____ and friends. They were (15)____ because I was late. So, I put on my (1)____ (10)____ and pick up my (13)____. I check that (4)____ the (7)____ had some (8)____ and left. I quickly traveled by (6)____ and went to (11)____. When I arrived, I was sorprised to see my friend were (12) and that they had been (16)____ too!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario