Face your past without regret. Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear.

1 oct 2011

La libélula mensajera.

Revoloteante, una libélula
se posa en mi nariz, me mira a los ojos,
el contraluz
entre sus alas y el sol del mediodía
actúan transmutándome.

Me dejó un mensaje de Amor...

Un secreto de entre ella y yo,
un sueño fantástico.

El trigo dorado danza al son,
una canción,
un murmullo
suave y dulce,
caigo entre sus esponjosas y suaves nubes.

-¿Qué ocurrió? ...No lo sé-




 The messanger.

Filling, a dragonfly,
he alightes on my nose, he looks at me,
the view against the light.
Through his wings, the midday sun,
it transmutes me.


He has left me a Love's message.


Our secret,
an amazing dream.


the gold wheat dances to the sound,
a song,
a whisper,
soft ans sweet,
I fall down among his fluffy and soft clouds.

"What have happened?  I do not really know it..." 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario